This is a complete GPS module that is based on the Ublox NEO 6M GPS. This unit uses the latest technology from Ublox to give the best possible positioning information and includes a larger built-in 25 x 25mm active GPS antenna with a UART TTL socket. A battery is also included so that you can obtain a GPS lock faster. This is an updated GPS module that can be used with ardupilot mega v2. This GPS module gives the best possible position information, allowing for better performance with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control platform.
NEO-6M GPS MODULE
Out of stock
- 5Hz position update rate.
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s.
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600).
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity.
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Separated 18 x 18mm GPS antenna.
Out of stock
- NEO6M GPS modules
- 3V to 5V power supply is Universal
- Destined module with ceramic can antenna, be used signal super
- There are LED signal indicator
- Default Baud Rate: 9600 (Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates)
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°CUART TTL socket
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Can Antenna size 27 * 27 mm
- Module size 26 mm * 37 mm
- Installation aperture 3 mm
- Compatible with various flight control modules that dojo.provide GPS computer test software
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.