ARDUINO PRO MINI board is one of application boards. Since it is an application board it does not have in-built programmer. USB port and other connectors are also removed. Because once it is placed in an application programmer and connectors are basically useless.
Arduino Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 5V
Out of stock
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 5V
- Clock frequency: 16MHz.
- 6 PWM port: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
- Use For Atmel Atmega328P-AU microcontroller.
- Support serial download.
- Support 9V battery.
- A pair of TTL level serial port transceiver : RX / TX.
Out of stock
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Arduino Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip without USB Cable compatible with Arduino (Unsoldered)Uncategorised
Arduino Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip without USB Cable compatible with Arduino (Unsoldered)
- The Nano is an ultra-small simple I/O platform based on open source code. It has a big advantage in size compared to the old USB version. Micro-controller : Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level) : 5 V Digital I/O Pins : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) Analog Input Pins : 8 DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader) SRAM : 2 KB EEPROM : 1 KB Clock Speed : 16 MHz